Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices.
- EPA-registered low level disinfectant
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- 3 minutes
- 16 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, Virucidal
- Quaternary ammonium
- Compares to competitor Quat/Low-Alcohol disinfectant products
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
Find Similar Products by Category
California Proposition 65
These products may expose you to materials and chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Click here to download a pdf to hang in your office regarding California Prop 65.
For more information click here or visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov