- The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The intended use of this test is for testing twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 48 hours between tests.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- PPA: 87%
- NPA: 98%
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Home Testing HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Provider HERE
- Rapid results within 10 minutes
- Test device: Foil pouched test device containing one test strip which is encased in plastic device cassette with a dessicant.
- Extraction vial and cap: the extraction vial contains 500 mL of extraction buffer solution.
- Nasal swab: swab for anterior nasal specimen collection.
CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests Provide Accurate Results
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
SUNLINE Supply Has CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests in Bulk
Sunline Supply carries CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test in bulk, ensuring you have enough tests for those who need them.
*232 boxes (464 tests) per carton
*20 cartons (9280 tests) per pallet